致我們終將遠離的子女

2015-03-30 

Kahlil Gibran On Children 
紀伯倫:關于子女 


Your children are not your children. 
你的兒女,其實不是你的兒女。
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.

他們是生命對于自身渴望而誕生的孩子。 
They come through you but not from you, 
他們借助你來到這個世界,卻非因你而來, 
And though they are with you, yet they belong not to you. 
他們在你身旁,卻并不屬于你。 
You may give them your love but not your thoughts.

你可以給予他們的是你的愛,卻不是你的想法, 
For they have their own thoughts. 
因為他們有自己的思想。 
You may house their bodies but not their souls, 
你可以庇護的是他們的身體,卻不是他們的靈魂, 
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams. 
因為他們的靈魂屬于明天,屬于你做夢也無法達到的明天。 
You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you. 
你可以拼盡全力,變得像他們一樣,卻不要讓他們變得和你一樣, 
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday. 
因為生命不會后退,也不在過去停留。 
You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth. 
你是弓,兒女是從你那里射出的箭。 
The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,
弓箭手望著未來之路上的箭靶, 
and He bends you with His might that His arrows may go swift and far. 
他用盡力氣將你拉開,使他的箭射得又快又遠。 
Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness; 
懷著快樂的心情,在弓箭手的手中彎曲吧, 
For even as he loves the arrow that flies, so He loves also the bow that is stable.
因為他愛一路飛翔的箭,也愛無比穩定的弓。

 [紀伯倫簡介]紀·哈·紀伯倫(Khalil Gibran)是美籍黎巴嫩阿拉伯詩人、作家、畫家。被稱為“藝術天才”、“黎巴嫩文壇驕子”,是阿拉伯現代小說、藝術和散文的主要奠基人,20世紀阿拉伯新文學道路的開拓者之一。其主要作品蘊含了豐富的社會性和東方精神,旨在抒發豐富的情感。

极速赛车计划一天36轮 甘肃快三一定牛基本走势图 好运快三怎么看走势图 广西快乐双彩开奖分布图 佐佐木明希倒垃圾中文字墓 一分十一选五那个平台有 宝贝财神 江西麻将禁令 江西11选5怎么赚钱 18选7 吉林省新快3开奖结果 幸运飞艇计划群推荐 qq斗地主下载2015免费 天天红包赛自动提交 北京赛车pk10 老快三开奖纪录 甘肃11选5哪个网站可以买